How to Read and Lead with Integrity
A cutting-edge ‘Soft Skills’ training to increase your effectiveness in sales, management, leadership and relationships
with Robert Harrison, BCH
How to Read and Lead with Integrity will help you identify ‘deeper motivations’ that drive decisions you and others make on a daily basis so you know what you really want…
Learn how you – and others – make decisions about work, relationships and personal lives so you can have more influence and help them more effectively.
Save time, money and energy; eliminating wasted communication that is ineffective or counter productive and learn to give others what they really want and need.
End the struggle and frustration of trying to motivate, inspire and lead others who are challenging or resistant, and start getting the results you really want.
Participating in How to Read and Lead with Integrity, you will learn why a cookie cutter approach to communication, leadership and motivation will not work. You will also learn why what works perfectly for one person may lead to failure with another. You will then learn how to spot the differences, how to use that knowledge, along with simple and easy tools to communicate more effectively in a way that works for them.
Think of someone close to you that you know fairly well. Notice, there are likely things that stress you but don’t bother them at all. Likewise, there are things that may stress them out, but don’t bother you at all. The difference is in your personality profile – your unique set of ‘deeper motivations’ and the patterns that naturally arise from them.
These key differences can ‘make-or-break’ the success of any goal and dramatically affect results. Knowing and understanding these key differences will not only empower you to get better results, but also empower you to do so more easily, and with less resistance than before – with yourself and others.
In How to Read and Lead with Integrity, you will learn the five major categories, how identify them ‘on sight’ and how to use them to be more influential; enabling you to be your best at work, at home and in love.
It’s simple, easy to use, and incredibly effective.
Program Topics will Include:
- Virginia Satir’s Four Coping Mechanisms for Stress – what are they, how to use them, why you should care.
- Five Major Personality Types – how to instantly spot each one, how to use them and why they are important.
- Key Attractors – what will always motivate, entice and inspire for each personality type.
- Key Stressors – what will always create stress, pressure, resistance and sabotage for each personality type.
- How to adjust your communication to fit the personality of the person you’re communicating with (including yourself).
- How to prevent distractions, resistance and pushback.
- How to create an authentic and warm connection with others, and easily maintain it.
- How to have more fun and be more effective in any social situation.
- How to identify, predict and prevent problems BEFORE they occur.
- How to feel comfortable in your own skin and be the real YOU.
- And much, much more…
Day by Day Curriculum
Day 1: Scientific Proof YOU CAN CHANGE the way you think and feel about yourself, others and the world
- The basics of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – how your reactions and responses are created and can be changed.
- Why it’s a useful tool for executives, managers and individual contributors in both your personal and professional life.
- Model excellence so you can reproduce the same results in your life.
- The power of reframing and how to become a master at changing your internal state of mind; so you can stay on your ‘A’ game everyday.
- How to troubleshoot, and recover, when things are not going as planned.
Day 2: YOUR Unique Personality Profile, and how to leverage your strengths
- Learn your Personality Profile Matrix (PPM) and understand your strengths, weaknesses and how to leverage yourself for success.
- Understanding your PPM will help you reduce stress and get more done in less time.
- You receive a complete work-up for, and the template for understanding your PPM.
Day 3: The Art of READING and LEADING Others
- Learn how to read, connect and leverage others.
- Learn why they resist your leadership, and where they will get stuck and go sideways.
- You’ll practice the real-time skill of reading and assessing others.
- You’ll receive a template for making assessments and how to inspire each Personality Profile Matrix Type to take action – and stay on track.
About Your Trainer, Robert Harrison
Robert Harrison, has run one of the largest and most successful Coaching & Hypnosis clinics in the Bay Area for over 15 years. A true veteran and master of his craft, Robert often sees as many as 24 clients in a single day and has a phenomenal track record for getting exceptional results. He has personally worked with thousands of clients in many areas of influence ranging from weight loss, smoking cessation, habit control, stress reduction, sports performance, sales, management, leadership and more. Read more about Robert and his background.
The NLP Institute of California and Bay Area Hypnosis Center offers a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked guarantee for all of its certification trainings. Here’s how it works: Come and attend the first two days of the Professional Hypnosis training. If you decide that the training isn’t for you (for any reason), just let us know by the end of Day 2, and we’ll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked and no hard feelings. You will be completely delighted with your NLP Hypnosis Certification, we promise!
By Phone: 1-800-555-5536 (US Toll Free) / 1-408-410-8640 (International)
Note: We reserve the right to deny entry into this program. We also reserve the right to dismiss any participant who disrupts the educational flow of the training program. Tim Hallbom and Kris Hallbom, and the NLP Institute of California are not licensed by the State of California as healing arts practitioners, and The NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) services offered by The NLP Institute of California are not licensed by the State of California.