What is NLP ‘Good’ for?
In the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming we say there is no judgment. Meaning, we don’t make value judgments such as good, bad, right, wrong, should have, need to, or must. Instead, we ask ourselves, “Is it useful or not? Where, when, and with whom specifically?”
You will find learning and using NLP will help you in the following areas:
- Increase your ability to manage your internal state.
- Help you to stay more resourceful during stressful times.
- It gives you a higher degree of behavioral flexibility in difficult situations.
- Increases the speed with which you learn.
- It helps you become a more influential member of your family, community, tribe, or team.
- You can use it to model a problem or skill.