Why Master NLP?
Once you’ve learned basic NLP Practitioner skills, the next obvious step is to move on to the Master Practitioner Training.
Come to increase and refine your already developed skills and integrate NLP elegantly into your personal and professional life.
March 13-15th, 2020
April 10-12th, 2020
May 15-17th, 2020
- Attend at least 7 out of 9 full days of training (Attendance is tracked in 1/2 day increments)
- Participate in a minimum of 3 hours of practice sessions (over 3 months)
- Read one book (to be assigned in class)
Complete in-class feedback sessions each month
- Select a special interest focus to apply NLP in your daily life
- Demonstrate the ability to use NLP skills and concepts
Many organizations will reimburse their employees for continuing education. Check with your supervisor or human resources department to verify your company’s policy. And if you would like our help explaining how the NLP Practitioner Certification Program will help your on the job performance as well as your company or organization, just give us a call at 408-410-8640.
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
The NLP Institute of California offers a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked guarantee for all of its certification trainings. Here’s how it works: Come and attend the first two days of the NLP Practitioner Training. If you decide that the training isn’t for you (for any reason), just let us know by the end of Day 2, return your training materials and name badge, and we’ll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked and no hard feelings. You will be completely delighted with your NLP Practitioner Certification, we promise!
One Payment oF
Or 3 payments of
FRIDAYMarch 13, 20201:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayMARCH 14, 202010:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayMArCH 15, 202010:00AM – 5:00PM
- You’ll begin to master timeline work and how to use timelines to create powerful compelling futures that propel you towards your dreams.
- You will discover how to use timelines to reframe painful past times into incredibly useful learning experiences.
- You will also learn how you code time in your mind and gain the foundation skills to master your time – the ultimate time management skills.
- You’ll learn how to use submodalities in an advanced way and truly run your brain, having the skills to make the unconscious thought that drives your experience far more conscious.
FRIDAYAprIL 10, 202091:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayAPRIL 11, 202010:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayAPRIL 12, 202010:00AM – 5:00PM
The processes in this module are the most powerful taught anywhere to remove the biggest barriers to your success, health, and happiness: your limiting beliefs.
You will learn the “magic questions” to ask that lead to the source of limiting beliefs. You’ll also learn how to use eye-accessing cues to pinpoint the causes of limiting beliefs, physical or emotional symptoms, or even positive strengths and values.
- You’ll learn how to “re-imprint” experiences that resulted in limiting beliefs about yourself and replace undesired beliefs with empowering ones.
- You will also learn how to integrate conflicting beliefs and belief systems for more wholeness and personal harmony.
- You will be introduced to “Sleight of Mouth” language patterns to loosen limiting beliefs; as well as Re-imprinting and Belief Change models.
- You will also learn the Foreground-Background Process—the NLP pattern that looks the most like “magic” for creating change, and that can lead to changes that seem like miracles.
- You’ll also learn core questions—what you are unconsciously yet constantly paying attention to in your life in every situation and learn how to adjust them to maximize your success and happiness.
FRIDAYMAY 15, 20201:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayMAY 16, 202010:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayMAY 17, 202010:00AM – 5:00PM
- You will learn how to identify exactly how someone does something with personal excellence, and learn the foundation skills for duplicating that excellence.
- You will discover your own best strategies and learn more about your own patterning.
- You will learn modeling processes such as the GEO; adopt a state, vision to action, and strategic modeling, which employs all the patterning skills in NLP.
- An information–packed workbook for use in class and back home.
- A class schedule designed to facilitate long–term learning.
- Personal attention and support from our hand–chosen team of teaching assistants.
- Methods and skills that you can test in class, and in real life, to ensure they work.
- Professionally guided practice sessions. Your participation ensures that you don’t lose your skills… in fact, it guarantees that you master them.
- MP3 CDs will be available for purchase (at our lowest possible cost), so you can review content as often as needed to glean every drop of knowledge available.
- Discounted hotel room rates. We’ve negotiated special room rates with our host hotel.
- Special pricing so your out–of–pocket investment is affordable. And we even offer interest-free financing! Call us at 1-800-767-6756 for more information.
Specific Topics Include
- Uncovering and changing limiting beliefs
- Linguistic Presuppositions and
language patterns of influence
- Timeline elicitation and utilization
Verb tense shifts
- Advanced anchoring skills
- Eye accessing cue patterning and pinpointing
- Core questions
- Hierarchy of criteria
- Strategies for state management
- Criteria ladder
- Advanced sub-modalities
- Sleight of mouth patterns
- Meta Programs
- Advanced sensory acuity
- Refinement of NLP Practitioner skills
This program is offered solely for personal enrichment, recreational and avocational purposes and not to provide training for employment.
Robert Harrison, Trainer
Robert Harrison is an internationally recognized trainer and developer in the areas of NLP, Coaching, Hypnosis, and Personality Profiling. He is the author of ‘First 50 Clients: A Toolkit for Hypnotists and Coaches’, The Professional Hypnotists Toolbox, Relationship Tune-Up, and 7 Survival Skills of the 21st Century Career Marketplace. Robert also, after working with the chronically mentally ill for over a decade, developed a model known as the ‘ Structure of Upset’.
He has been dedicated to the art and science of helping others improve their lives for over 20 years.
A Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Instructor of Hypnosis through the National Guild of Hypnotists, trainer, and partner with NLP Institute of California, former President of the Master Hypnotist Society, and founder of The Hypnotist Academy, Robert has created award-winning Hypnosis programs that are proven and road tested.
In 2009, he was awarded the #1 Smoking Cessation Practitioner in world by Smoke Free International. At that time, they were the leading provider of Smoking Cessation Hypnosis Instruction.
Even though he still works in the clinic with clients 1-on-1 most days, he also teaches at two of the largest Hypnosis Conventions each year, co-trains the Practitioner, Master Practitioner in NLP, and WealthyMind™ Program with Tim Hallbom, Kris Hallbom and Suzi Smith, and mentors working Hypnotists & Coaches in the US and abroad to build a successful business.
Robert is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnosis Trainer, NLP trainer, coach, and consultant. He has worked exclusively as a coach, consultant, hypnotist, and trainer for over 13 years.