Take your NLP Learning Experience to the NEXT Level.
Get NLP Certification: NLP Master Practitioner
From the convenience of your home.
Join 'Like-Minded' individuals LIVE and ONLINE from around the world!
Register Today! Orientation begins on May 18th, 2021. Don't miss out...
Quick Overview Video
Why MASTER NLP?
Once you’ve learned basic NLP Practitioner skills, the next obvious step is to move on to the Master Practitioner Training.
Come to increase and refine your already developed skills and integrate NLP elegantly into your personal and professional life.
Specific Topics Include
- Modeling & Advanced Modeling
- Human Patterning
- Belief Assessment
- Uncovering and changing limiting beliefs
- Linguistic Presuppositions and
language patterns of influence
- Timeline elicitation and utilization
- Advanced anchoring skills
- Eye accessing cue patterning and pinpointing
- Core questions
- Hierarchy of criteria
- Strategies for state management
- Criteria ladder
- Advanced sub-modalities
- Sleight of mouth patterns
- Meta Programs
- Advanced sensory acuity
- Refinement of NLP Practitioner skills
- Plus more…
- An information–packed workbook for the NLP Course to use in class and at home.
- An online networking directory. So you can connect and brainstorm with your classmates between classes.
- A class schedule designed to facilitate long–term learning. 15 modules is a lot of training, but there’s a lot of material to master. Our easy schedule allows you to integrate skills from the NLP course into your daily life. And by meeting just once a week for 15 weeks, you have adequate time between sessions to review your notes, practice techniques and take care of your everyday life.
- Personal attention and support from our hand–chosen team of teaching assistants, all graduates of the 15-Day NLP Master Practitioner Certification. Methods and skills that you can test in class, and in real life, to ensure they work.
- Professionally guided practice sessions. Your participation ensures that you don’t lose your skills; in fact, it guarantees that you master them. MP3 downloads will be available for purchase (at our lowest possible cost), so you can review content as often as needed to glean every drop of knowledge available.
- Competitive pricing so your out–of–pocket investment is affordable. And we even offer interest-free financing.
The Advantage Of Online Learning with NLPCA
The video below was shot for the NLP Practitioner Certification that originally launched in November of 2020. It explains the ADVANTAGE of on-line learning but please remember the Master Practitioner Certification begins May 18th, 2021.
All 15 LIVE 2 Hour Sessions will be on Video Conferencing
Zoom is a FREE Video Conferencing tool you can use on your computer, tablet, or phone. It allows us to see and hear each other online as a group. We can also create ‘break out’ rooms where you and another participant can practice what you learn. With Zoom we can bring the full Training experience to you virtually, in the comfort of your own home. You can download a FREE copy of Zoom here: Zoom.us
WELCOME - ORIENTATION
May 18 – LIVE
May 25 th – LIVE
May 27th – PRACTICE
June 1st – LIVE
June 3rd – PRACTICE
June 8th – LIVE
June 10th – PRACTICE
June 15th – LIVE
June 17th – PRACTICE
June 22nd – LIVE
June 24th – PRACTICE
June 29th – LIVE CLASS
July 1st – PRACTICE
July 6th – LIVE CLASS
July 7th – PRACTICE
July 13th – LIVE CLASS
July 15th – PRACTICE
July 20th – LIVE CLASS
July 22nd – PRACTICE
July 27th – LIVE CLASS
July 29th – PRACTICE
August 3rd – LIVE CLASS
August 5th – PRACTICE
August 10th – LIVE CLASS
August 12th – PRACTICE
August 17th – LIVE CLASS
August 19th – PRACTICE
August 24th – LIVE CLASS
August 26th – PRACTICE
August 31st – LIVE CLASS
September 2nd – PRACTICE
One Payment oF
Or 8 Weekly payments of
You will learn how to detect and change the unconscious patterning in yourself and others that leads either to success or failure. You will learn how your mind codes information and experience. The learning in this module includes working with time; timeline reframing and reading the submodality accessing cues that others are always unconsciously communicating.
- You’ll begin to master timeline work and how to use timelines to create powerful compelling futures that propel you towards your dreams.
- You will discover how to use timelines to reframe painful past times into incredibly useful learning experiences.
- You will also learn how you code time in your mind and gain the foundation skills to master your time – the ultimate time management skills.
- You’ll learn how to use submodalities in an advanced way and truly run your brain, having the skills to make the unconscious thought that drives your experience far more conscious.
The processes in this module are the most powerful taught anywhere to remove the biggest barriers to your success, health, and happiness: your limiting beliefs.
You will learn the “magic questions” to ask that lead to the source of limiting beliefs. You’ll also learn how to use eye-accessing cues to pinpoint the causes of limiting beliefs, physical or emotional symptoms, or even positive strengths and values.
- You’ll learn how to “re-imprint” experiences that resulted in limiting beliefs about yourself and replace undesired beliefs with empowering ones.
- You will also learn how to integrate conflicting beliefs and belief systems for more wholeness and personal harmony.
- You will be introduced to “Sleight of Mouth” language patterns to loosen limiting beliefs; as well as Re-imprinting and Belief Change models.
- You will also learn the Foreground-Background Process—the NLP pattern that looks the most like “magic” for creating change, and that can lead to changes that seem like miracles.
- You’ll also learn core questions—what you are unconsciously yet constantly paying attention to in your life in every situation and learn how to adjust them to maximize your success and happiness.
NLP originated through its developers modeling highly effective people such as Virginia Satir, Milton Erickson, and Fritz Perls. Many innovations in NLP came from modeling other people who did some specific thing well.
- You will learn how to identify exactly how someone does something with personal excellence, and learn the foundation skills for duplicating that excellence.
- You will discover your own best strategies and learn more about your own patterning.
- You will learn modeling processes such as the GEO; adopt a state, vision to action, and strategic modeling, which employs all the patterning skills in NLP.
One Payment oF
Or 8 Weekly payments of
Tim Hallbom, Founder, International Trainer, Professional Coach, and Author
Tim Hallbom is an internationally known trainer and developer in the fields of Coaching, Hypnotherapy, and NLP. He is the co-author of the books, Beliefs: Pathways to Health and Well-being, NLP: The New Technology of Achievement, Coaching in the Workplace, Your Mind Power, and Innovations in NLP, as well as the author of a number of articles about management, ethics, and change.
Throughout his career, Tim has worked with individuals and organizations, authored several articles and books, founded training centers and professional organizations, keynoted international conferences and lectured throughout the world. Tim is dedicated to helping individuals have life changing breakthroughs and organizations experience fundamental improvements.
Tim has contributed significantly to the body of knowledge in the field of human behavior and change. He has refined and championed such processes as re-imprinting, integrating conflicting beliefs, and using eye-accessing cues for discovery and change. He has developed a number of popular NLP techniques, including ones for changing limiting beliefs, working with double binds, using eye cues for discovering the origins of any issue, working with health-related issues and business communications. Because of his contributions in the fields of NLP and Coaching, he was awarded a Diplomate in Coaching by the International Academy of Behavioral Medicine.
Tim has been involved in the field of NLP since 1979 and has been delivering training throughout the world since then. Tim has always been more than a trainer. Throughout his career, he has consistently provided therapy, coaching, and consulting with individuals and organizations around the globe. This “in the field” work has enabled him to make many discoveries about human behavior and change that he would not have made if he restricted his activities to training.
In 1990, Tim created the “Graduate School” of NLP with Robert Dilts and Suzi Smith – the NLP Health Certification Training Program, which is considered to be one of the most advanced NLP training programs in the world. He and his wife Kris are also the co-developers of the WealthyMind™ program, which has been taught in over 20 countries around the world. Moreover, Tim has made many contributions in the field of Professional Coaching. His NLP Coach Certification program was the first based on NLP in North America to be approved by the International Coach Federation. His most recent book, Coaching in the Workplace, is a comprehensive guide for managers on how to use coach skills with their direct reports.
Tim is also well known at some of the best and most recognized NLP institutes around the globe, including International Teaching Seminars (ITS) in London, The Institute for Eclectic Psychology (IEP) in the Netherlands, The Japan NLP Training Center and NLP Comprehensive with Steve and Connirae Andreas. Throughout his career, Tim has trained thousands of highly effective NLPers, who are making their mark in the world.
Tim’s own institute, which he runs with his wife and partner Kris, the NLP and Coaching Institute is an internationally recognized institute, NLPCA is known for its quality of training and high integrity. Tim has also organized and taught over 100 NLP Practitioner Trainings at his own institutes and has thousands of satisfied graduates. He and Kris are the co-developers of the Dynamic Spin Release™ processes, which they have been developing since March of 2008. In November of 2009, they were the keynote speakers at International NLP Conference in London on Dynamic Spin Release™ and the Belgian NLP Conference.
Nick LeForce, International Trainer, Professional Coach, Transformational Poet
Nick LeForce has over 25 years experience of training in NLP programs, and teaching others how to be highly effective in every area of their life. His genuine expertise plus engaging training style have made him highly sought after by business organizations and NLP institutes throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. He is the author of several articles and books including, Introduction to Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (1988) and Healing the Hurts of the Heart: Breaking the Shackles of Emotional Debt (1998). He has also maintained a busy coaching practice for the last decade.
Nick holds a Masters degree in Rehabilitation Administration from the University of San Francisco McLaren School of Business and undergraduate degrees in Psychology and Social Welfare. Nick provides executive coaching services and management consultation to businesses as well as personal development services to individuals. He specializes in Value–Based Life Management Skills, helping individuals and businesses to identify governing values and use those values to create compelling goals, make effective decisions, manage time, overcome barriers to success, communicate persuasively, and achieve desired outcomes.
He has provided on-site consultation and training in Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Change Management, Conflict Resolution, Supervisory Skills, Time Management, and other topics. Nick has worked with both private and public sector clients, including AT&T, Blue Diamond Almond Growers, California Farm Bureau Federation, Citizens Utilities, Department of General Services, Department of Fish and Game, Holiday Inn, Sheraton Hotels, Sacramento County Public Works Agency, Standard Office Systems, State Teachers Retirement System, Water Resources Control Board, United Corporate Furnishings, Varsity Contractors, and others. He is listed as a Quality Consultant with the California Department of Personnel Administration, Office of Statewide Continuous Improvement.
Since 1983, he has studied extensively with leaders in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnotherapy. He is a nationally recognized trainer with Healing Arts Institute in Roseville, CA; NLP California in San Francisco, CA; and other institutes. He has served as faculty for the University of Phoenix teaching courses in business. He is known for his lively and humorous presentation style.
Robert Harrison, NLP Training Director, Professional Coach, Board Certified Hypnotist
Robert Harrison is an internationally recognized trainer and developer in the areas of NLP, Coaching, Hypnosis, and Personality Profiling. He is the author of ‘First 50 Clients: A Toolkit for Hypnotists and Coaches’, The Professional Hypnotists Toolbox, Relationship Tune-Up, and 7 Survival Skills of the 21st Century Career Marketplace. Robert also, after working with the chronically mentally ill for over a decade, developed a model known as the ‘ Structure of Upset’.
He has been dedicated to the art and science of helping others improve their lives for over 20 years.
A Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Instructor of Hypnosis through the National Guild of Hypnotists, trainer, and partner with NLP Institute of California, former President of the Master Hypnotist Society, and founder of The Hypnotist Academy, Robert has created award-winning Hypnosis programs that are proven and road tested.
In 2009, he was awarded the #1 Smoking Cessation Practitioner in world by Smoke Free International. At that time, they were the leading provider of Smoking Cessation Hypnosis Instruction.
Even though he still works in the clinic with clients 1-on-1 most days, he also teaches at two of the largest Hypnosis Conventions each year, co-trains the Practitioner, Master Practitioner in NLP, and WealthyMind™ Program with Tim Hallbom, Kris Hallbom and Suzi Smith, and mentors working Hypnotists & Coaches in the US and abroad to build a successful business.
Robert is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnosis Trainer, NLP trainer, coach, and consultant. He has worked exclusively as a coach, consultant, hypnotist, and trainer for over 13 years.
- Attend at least 13 out of Modules of Training
- Participate in a minimum of 5 hours of practice sessions (over 3 months)
- Read two books (to be assigned in class)
Complete in-class feedback sessions each month
- Select a special interest focus to apply NLP in your daily life
- Demonstrate the ability to use NLP skills and concepts
Many organizations will reimburse their employees for continuing education. Check with your supervisor or human resources department to verify your company’s policy. And if you would like our help explaining how the NLP Master Practitioner Certification Program will help you on the job performance as well as your company or organization, just give us a call at 408-410-8640.
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
The NLP Institute of California offers a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked guarantee for all of its certification training. Here’s how it works: Come and attend the first module of the NLP Practitioner Training. If you decide that the training isn’t for you (for any reason), just let us know by the end of week one, and we’ll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked and no hard feelings. You will be completely delighted with your Online NLP Practitioner Certification course, we promise!