What is NLP?
Do you ever wonder how some people effortlessly achieve phenomenal success in their personal and professional lives while you must work harder and longer to achieve your potential?
We know their secret! And we can teach you how to replicate their success in your own life using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
NLP Practitioner Certification is the science of studying the patterns of excellence in the world’s most successful people, identifying the processes that produce their amazing results, and then re-programming the software of your mind to replicate their successes. In other words, through this NLP course you’ll discover what you need to change to achieve your fullest potential. And then you’ll learn how to do it by mastering the step-by step processes and skills to implement rapid, lasting change in your life and in the lives of others.
Designed for people from all walks of life, the 15-Day NLP Practitioner Certification ensures that you’ll be able to instantly incorporate these behavior based methods and skills into your daily life. For changes you can see quickly and results you can count on.
DECEMBER 11 – 13, 2020
- Attend at least 13 out of 15 full days of training (Attendance is tracked in 1/2 day increments)
- Participate in a minimum of 5 hours of practice sessions (over 5 months)
- Read two books (to be assigned in class) Complete in-class feedback sessions each month
- Select a special interest focus to apply NLP in your daily life
- Demonstrate the ability to use NLP skills and concepts
Many organizations will reimburse their employees for continuing education. Check with your supervisor or human resources department to verify your company’s policy. And if you would like our help explaining how the NLP Practitioner Certification Program will help your on the job performance as well as your company or organization, just give us a call at 408-410-8640.
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
The NLP Institute of California offers a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked guarantee for all of its certification trainings. Here’s how it works: Come and attend the first two days of the NLP Practitioner Training. If you decide that the training isn’t for you (for any reason), just let us know by the end of Day 2, return your training materials and name badge, and we’ll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked and no hard feelings. You will be completely delighted with your NLP Practitioner Certification, we promise!
One Payment oF
Or 5 payments of
FRIDAYOctober 16, 20201:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayOctober 17, 202010:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayOctober 18, 202010:00AM – 5:00PM
Personal And Professional Excellence
- Pacing and Leading (verbal and non-verbal)
- Rapport (establishment and maintenance of)
- Calibration (sensory experience)
- Representational systems (predicates and accessing cues)
- Perceptual Positions (self – other – observer – meta)
- Submodality Swap – you’ll learn to change the way you feel without changing what happened
- The Circle of Excellence – build a mental and emotional state of excellence and learn to access it easily at any time.
- New Behavior Generator – for building new habits, behaviors, responses
FRIDAYNovember 13, 20201:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayNovember 14, 202010:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayNovember 15, 202010:00AM – 5:00PM
You will learn how to use the meta-model language distinctions to gather clear and specific information from others. Learning the meta-model will improve your ability to speak and think with clarity. You will also learn how to influence with integrity, and acquire new listening skills to identify and use the hidden messages in everyday language. You will discover how to consistently eliminate your own unwanted reactions to other’s behaviors and feel more in control of your feelings and behavior. You will learn the “New Behavior Generator” Technique for rapidly building successful habit patterns. You will gain essential knowledge of how the mind works, the nature of perception and how to fine tune your senses. You will also build more behavioral flexibility to access and utilize the resources needed to achieve your desired outcomes – even in challenging circumstances. You’ll learn how to use space to avoid conflict and create ease in your everyday communications. You will also gain useful techniques for better managing meetings and groups.
You will learn additional deep level rapport skills, including how to read the non-verbal behavior of others even more effectively. You will learn how to do a “Guided Search,” which will allow you to pinpoint the unconscious origin of any life event from the past that may be effecting you positively or negatively. You will also learn a powerful and practical process called “Change Personal History,” which will help you eliminate any problem memories you have and further help you to be more resourceful whenever those unconscious memories get triggered at work or at home. Plus much more, including:
- Anchoring (visual, kinesthetic and auditory) and Anchoring Techniques (contextualized to the field of application)
- Anchor Integration and Couple Re-Anchoring
- Dissociation and Association
- Determine clear, achievable outcomes
- “Guided Search” (trans-derivational search)
- Change Personal History
FRIDAYDecember 11, 20201:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayDecember 12, 202010:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayDecember 13, 202010:00AM – 5:00PM
During the first day, you will learn about one of the things that NLP is famous for – the discovery of the eye accessing cues. You will learn how to use your built-in neurology to create quick and lasting change with eye movements. You will also learn how eye movements can reveal unconscious processes and unlock how we actually think. Knowing this can help you build new skills more quickly and is the basis for behavioral modeling.
The second two days are the Dynamic Spin Release™ Program. Dynamic Spin Release™ is an extraordinary approach consisting of several processes that allow users to permanently release their negative thought patterns, limiting beliefs and physical pain in as little as eight minutes. Dynamic Spin Release™ techniques are practical, easy to use with yourself and others, and work well with children. An elegant synthesis of NLP and the psychology of metaphors and symbols – Dynamic Spin Release™ uses the universal principle of “spin” to accelerate the process of change and transformation.
- Learn 7 popular Dynamic Spin Release™ techniques that can be used in a variety of ways
- Discover and apply the 14 principles of Dynamic Spin Release™
- Learn how to use Dynamic Spin Release™ to release physical symptoms and speed the healing of your body
- Learn new hypnotic language patterns of influence, to increase the effectiveness of the Dynamic Spin Release™ work that you do with others
- Understand the role that metaphorical archetypes play in transforming your thoughts, feelings and beliefs
- Quickly detect the non-verbal and linguistic nature of spin, in yourself and others
- Sort through the operational metaphors and unconscious distinctions of each spin – essential for deriving the true benefit of each Dynamic Spin Release™ application
- Develop the competency and skill of dealing with any problems that may arise when doing these processes
- Effectively use Dynamic Spin Release™ processes with others, even with small children and babie
FRIDAYJanuary 22, 20211:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayJanuary 23, 202110:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayJanuary 24, 202110:00AM – 5:00PM
Getting what you want in life, resolving internal conflicts and challenges with others is the focus of this weekend. During this time, you will gain a variety of win-win negotiation tools that can be used in any kind of interpersonal or business-related situation. You will learn a powerful way to mediate conflicts between two or more people. You’ll also learn the language patterns of influence, and how to better motivate others in your life and work. This weekend’s material will help you become more congruent in everything that you do because you will learn how to happily resolve your inner conflicts, like exercise vs. relaxing, self-care vs. taking care of other’s needs, speaking up vs. keeping mum, moving on vs. staying in a situation, etc., etc.
- Context and Meaning Reframe
- Agreement Frame for Mediation
- Conditional Close Six-Step Reframing Conflict Integration Models
- Mediation and Negotiation
- Ecology (learn how to make changes that are good for all affected people)
- Know how to integrate and resolve internal conflicts
FRIDAYFebruary 19, 20211:00PM – 6:00PM
SaturdayFebruary 20, 202110:00AM – 5:30PM
SundayFebruary 21, 202110:00AM – 5:00PM
Submodalities And Strategies For Success
During this weekend you will begin to learn the modeling processes for creating success and excellence that is making NLP so famous. During this weekend you will learn that NLP is not a set of techniques; it is a methodology. (For example, “Change Personal History” is not NLP, it is a technique that was developed from behavioral modeling of people who could create new perspectives on limiting decisions they made about themselves while growing up.) As you move through this weekend, you will learn how to create the future you want by identifying your unconscious patterns of behavior, as well as your own patterns of excellence. You will learn how to change the patterns that are holding you back, and how to build upon your natural patterns of success.
Submodalities are the building blocks of thought. They are the thinking subsets of your five senses: vision, audition, kinesthetic, and olfactory/gustatory. They are how your brain codes information. You will learn how to unlock this coding and create more resourcefulness almost instantly. It takes a very small incremental shift in the structure of subjectivity to be able to make a significant change.
- Mapping across submodalities
- The Swish Pattern
- The Fast Phobia/Trauma Process for effectively resolving fears
- Recoding for Motivation
- Learning how to run your own brain: Beyond “visualization” techniques to “programming the software of your mind”
- Disney Creativity Strategy
- During this final module you will also integrate the skills that you have been learning throughout the training.
- Learn 50+ strategies for creating and maintaining states of personal excellence.
- Master 6 specific things that you can do to to build great relationships with any person, even with difficult people.
- Learn 21 ways to read the unconscious physical signals that other people send in conversation, and be able to respond accordingly.
- Learn tried-and-true methods for keeping yourself motivated (modeled from highly successful people) that you can implement even when you are having a hard time getting yourself going.
- Greatly improve your ability to listen as others speak and speak so others will listen..at the automatic and unconscious level.
- Acquire 10 ways to influence and inspire others just by changing the words you use and how you say them.
- Learn “Psycho-Geography” – the hidden parts of communication Tim discovered that can make all the difference in a powerful communication.
- Really understand how to give feedback that people will accept and appreciate.
- Maximize your efficiency at any task so you can accomplish more in less time.
- Dramatically reduce conflict in your life by gaining an understanding of how others see the world and why they act the way they do.
- Learn how to reframe setbacks into learning opportunities.
- Tap an internal source of unlimited patience … for your kids, your difficult clients and coworkers, and even for daily frustrations, like bumper-to-bumper traffic.
- Rid yourself of mental blocks that are inhibiting your performance.
- Attract the things you really want in life without conscious thought or effort.
- Conquer lifelong fears and phobias (in as little as 15 minutes).
- Wipe away self-limiting beliefs that prevent you from reaching new heights of personal and professional success.
- Masterfully mediate any conflict by finding win-win solutions in seemingly impossible situations.
- Use eye movement integration to eliminate emotional blocks and fears.
- Learn how to apply NLP processes to health issues.
- Achieve greater professional success.
- Recover more quickly from mental and physical traumas greatly enhancing your quality of life, as well as potentially saving thousands of dollars in medical treatments.
- Learn proven methods to achieve rapid – and lasting – change.
- Boost your happiness and self-esteem and watch the world react positively to those changes.
- Deepen the special bond with your spouse or significant other by opening the lines of communication and understanding.
- Manage your emotional states so you can quickly shift from a bad mood to a sunny attitude.
- Achieve unlimited success by replicating patterns of excellence found in some of the most successful people in the world.
- Learn how to communicate with more credibility while remaining approachable.
- Increase the love, respect and support in your relationships.
- Help yourself evolve as an individual.
- Learn things more quickly and retain your knowledge longer.
- Express yourself more clearly and learn to better persuade others to see your point of view.
- Communicate and build rapport with anyone in any situation.
- Help your children succeed in school, sports, and friendships.
- Help people recover from trauma within minutes, rather than years.
- Assist others in overcoming mental blocks that limit their success.
- Learn and adopt the proven techniques used by the world’s most successful people to build their fortunes.
- Discover the way to accomplish any goal you set and perhaps some you didn’t realize you had.
- Gain tools to produce rapid and lasting change.
- Learn to build rapport, mediate and negotiate with anyone.
- Discover the easiest, most predictable path to achieving your dreams.
- Gain powerful methods for replacing limiting beliefs with empowering ones
- An information–packed workbook for the NLP Course to use in class and at home.
- An online networking directory. So you can connect and brainstorm with your classmates between classes.
- A class schedule designed to facilitate long–term learning. 15 days is a lot of training, but there’s a lot of material to master. Our easy schedule allows you to integrate skills from the NLP course into your daily life. And by meeting just one weekend a month, you have adequate time between sessions to review your notes, practice techniques and take care of your everyday life.
- Personal attention and support from our hand–chosen team of teaching assistants, all graduates of the 15-Day NLP Practitioner Certification. Methods and skills that you can test in class, and in real life, to ensure they work.
- Professionally guided practice sessions. Your participation ensures that you don’t lose your skills; in fact, it guarantees that you master them. MP3 downloads will be available for purchase (at our lowest possible cost), so you can review content as often as needed to glean every drop of knowledge available.
- Discounted hotel room rates. We’ve negotiated special room rates with our host hotel.
- x Competitive pricing so your out–of–pocket investment is affordable. And we even offer interest-free financing.
This program is offered solely for personal enrichment, recreational and avocational purposes and not to provide training for employment.
Robert Harrison, Trainer
Robert Harrison is an internationally recognized trainer and developer in the areas of NLP, Coaching, Hypnosis, and Personality Profiling. He is the author of ‘First 50 Clients: A Toolkit for Hypnotists and Coaches’, The Professional Hypnotists Toolbox, Relationship Tune-Up, and 7 Survival Skills of the 21st Century Career Marketplace. Robert also, after working with the chronically mentally ill for over a decade, developed a model known as the ‘ Structure of Upset’.
He has been dedicated to the art and science of helping others improve their lives for over 20 years.
A Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Instructor of Hypnosis through the National Guild of Hypnotists, trainer, and partner with NLP Institute of California, former President of the Master Hypnotist Society, and founder of The Hypnotist Academy, Robert has created award-winning Hypnosis programs that are proven and road tested.
In 2009, he was awarded the #1 Smoking Cessation Practitioner in world by Smoke Free International. At that time, they were the leading provider of Smoking Cessation Hypnosis Instruction.
Even though he still works in the clinic with clients 1-on-1 most days, he also teaches at two of the largest Hypnosis Conventions each year, co-trains the Practitioner, Master Practitioner in NLP, and WealthyMind™ Program with Tim Hallbom, Kris Hallbom and Suzi Smith, and mentors working Hypnotists & Coaches in the US and abroad to build a successful business.
Robert is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnosis Trainer, NLP trainer, coach, and consultant. He has worked exclusively as a coach, consultant, hypnotist, and trainer for over 13 years.