Kris Hallbom is an internationally recognized trainer, author and executive coach. She is the co-founder of the NLP Coaching Institute of California, and has been actively working in the field of NLP for over 30 years. She is also the co-creator of the WealthyMind™ Program, which has been taught to live audiences in over 20 countries and has helped thousands of people create more of what they want in their lives.
Recognized for her ability to translate complex ideas into practical skills, and for her warm, approachable style, Kris has trained and coached people throughout Europe, Australia, Russia, Japan, Mexico, Canada and the USA. She is a contributing author to the best selling books, Alternative Medicine: The Definitive Guide, Powerful Questions and Techniques for Coaches and Therapists, and Innovations in NLP. She has also produced numerous video and audio downloads on wealth consciousness, NLP coaching and systems thinking.
Kris began studying Neuro-linguistic programming in 1987 while obtaining her degree in Psychology, and went on to become a Master Practitioner and Certified Trainer of NLP. She later moved to the San Francisco Bay area to run and operate the NLP Coaching Institute o California.
She became a Professional Coach in 1996, and has done over five thousand of hours of professional coaching with her clients and students. She has an international array of clients, and does most of her coaching on the telephone and through Zoom.
Kris’s training history includes the following:
- Kris co-founded the Academy for Coaching and NLP, which was the first NLP based program to be approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in North America in 2001.
- She was the Keynote Speaker at the International NLP Conference in London, and has keynoted several other conferences throughout her career.
- She was featured on the front cover of both NLP Magazine and Rapport Magazine, two of the top NLP Magazines in the world.
- She is a contributing author to Rapport Magazine, an international based NLP magazine, and has written numerous articles on NLP and wealth consciousness throughout the years.
- Kris holds a degree in Psychology and Language, and has been writing professionally for different magazines and newspapers since 1985
- On a personal note… Kris has traveled to over 25 countries with her husband, Tim, and has successfully run a thriving business throughout her travels. In her spare time she enjoys reading, writing, taking her dog on long walks; having fabulous dinner parties with friends; watching beautiful sunsets; and contemplating the deeper mysteries of life, the universe and everything.