Get NLP Trained From The Convenience Of Your Home.
Start Right Now - Get Immediate Access To The Program!
PLUS - Get FREE Admission To The Next LIVE & Online Certification Class Starting January 11th, 2022
Become a Practitioner In Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Transform Your Personal and Professional Life.
Get Better RESULTS...
What is NLP?
Do you ever wonder how some people effortlessly achieve phenomenal success in their personal and professional lives while you must work harder and longer to achieve your potential?
We know their secret! And we can teach you how to replicate their success in your own life using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
NLP Practitioner Certification is the science of studying the patterns of excellence in the world’s most successful people, identifying the processes that produce their amazing results, and then reprogramming the software of your mind to replicate their successes. In other words, through this NLP course, you’ll discover what you need to change to achieve your fullest potential. And then you’ll learn how to do it by mastering the step-by-step processes and skills to implement rapid, lasting change in your life and in the lives of others.
Designed for people from all walks of life, the virtual 15-Module NLP Online Practitioner Certification ensures that you’ll be able to instantly incorporate these behavior-based methods and skills into your daily life. For changes, you can see quickly and results you can count on.
- Learn 50+ strategies for creating and maintaining states of personal excellence.
- Master 6 specific things that you can do to to build great relationships with any person, even with difficult people.
- Learn 21 ways to read the unconscious physical signals that other people send in conversation, and be able to respond accordingly.
- Learn tried-and-true methods for keeping yourself motivated (modeled from highly successful people) that you can implement even when you are having a hard time getting yourself going.
- Greatly improve your ability to listen as others speak and speak so others will listen..at the automatic and unconscious level.
- Acquire 10 ways to influence and inspire others just by changing the words you use and how you say them.
- Learn “Psycho-Geography” – the hidden parts of communication Tim discovered that can make all the difference in a powerful communication.
- Really understand how to give feedback that people will accept and appreciate.
- Maximize your efficiency at any task so you can accomplish more in less time.
- Dramatically reduce conflict in your life by gaining an understanding of how others see the world and why they act the way they do.
- Learn how to reframe setbacks into learning opportunities.
- Tap an internal source of unlimited patience … for your kids, your difficult clients and coworkers, and even for daily frustrations, like bumper-to-bumper traffic.
- Rid yourself of mental blocks that are inhibiting your performance.
- Attract the things you really want in life without conscious thought or effort.
- Conquer lifelong fears and phobias (in as little as 15 minutes).
- Wipe away self-limiting beliefs that prevent you from reaching new heights of personal and professional success.
- Masterfully mediate any conflict by finding win-win solutions in seemingly impossible situations.
- Use eye movement integration to eliminate emotional blocks and fears.
- Learn how to apply NLP processes to health issues.
- Achieve greater professional success.
- Recover more quickly from mental and physical traumas greatly enhancing your quality of life, as well as potentially saving thousands of dollars in medical treatments.
- Learn proven methods to achieve rapid – and lasting – change.
- Boost your happiness and self-esteem and watch the world react positively to those changes.
- Deepen the special bond with your spouse or significant other by opening the lines of communication and understanding.
- Manage your emotional states so you can quickly shift from a bad mood to a sunny attitude.
- Achieve unlimited success by replicating patterns of excellence found in some of the most successful people in the world.
- Learn how to communicate with more credibility while remaining approachable.
- Increase the love, respect and support in your relationships.
- Help yourself evolve as an individual.
- Learn things more quickly and retain your knowledge longer.
- Express yourself more clearly and learn to better persuade others to see your point of view.
- Communicate and build rapport with anyone in any situation.
- Help your children succeed in school, sports, and friendships.
- Help people recover from trauma within minutes, rather than years.
- Assist others in overcoming mental blocks that limit their success.
- Learn and adopt the proven techniques used by the world’s most successful people to build their fortunes.
- Discover the way to accomplish any goal you set and perhaps some you didn’t realize you had.
- Gain tools to produce rapid and lasting change.
- Learn to build rapport, mediate and negotiate with anyone.
- Discover the easiest, most predictable path to achieving your dreams.
- Gain powerful methods for replacing limiting beliefs with empowering ones
- An information–packed workbook for the NLP Course to use in class and at home.
- An online networking directory. So you can connect and brainstorm with your classmates between classes.
- A class schedule designed to facilitate long–term learning. 15 modules is a lot of training, but there’s a lot of material to master. Our easy schedule allows you to integrate skills from the NLP course into your daily life. And by meeting just once a week for 15 weeks, you have adequate time between sessions to review your notes, practice techniques and take care of your everyday life.
- Personal attention and support from our hand–chosen team of teaching assistants, all graduates of the 15-Day NLP Practitioner Certification. Methods and skills that you can test in class, and in real life, to ensure they work.
- Professionally guided practice sessions. Your participation ensures that you don’t lose your skills; in fact, it guarantees that you master them. MP3 downloads will be available for purchase (at our lowest possible cost), so you can review content as often as needed to glean every drop of knowledge available.
- Competitive pricing so your out–of–pocket investment is affordable. And we even offer interest-free financing.
One Payment oF
Or 8 Weekly payments of
The Mindset of Personal And Professional Excellence
- Discover the NLP Map and How to use it to understand yourself and others at a deeper level.
- Learn the major presuppositions, or ‘Mindset’, of NLP to ignite your ability to get better results.
- Pacing and Leading (verbal and non-verbal)
- Rapport (establishment and maintenance of)
- Calibration (sensory experience)
- Representational systems (predicates and accessing cues)
- Perceptual Positions (self – other – observer – meta)
- Submodality Swap – you’ll learn to change the way you feel without changing what happened
- The Circle of Excellence – build a mental and emotional state of excellence and learn to access it easily at any time.
How To Get Clear About What You Really Want & Know What Gets In The Way
- Neurological Levels of Change – A Powerful Tool You Can Use To Identify Whether It’s A Behavior Or A Belief In The Way And Much More…
- Well-formed Outcomes – How To Determine Clear, Achievable Outcomes
- Active Listening And Back Tracking – Help Yourself and Others To Feel More Understood
- Meta-Outcoming – How To Identify The Real Underlying Force Behind Your Wants, Needs, and Desires
- Meta-Model – A Powerful Set Of Language Patterns To Recover Lost Information
Access Feelings or ‘States of Mind’ On Command And How To Use Hypnotic Language To Create Change
During the first module, you will learn how to elicit powerful mental or emotional states and access them on command.
You’ll then learn the technique of ‘Anchoring’ and how you can use that to create a repeatable and easy to use access point to that mental or emotional state. We will also instruct you on how to have these mental or emotional states ‘fire off’ automatically where you need or want it most.
Next, you will discover a simple and powerful process for installing a new behavior into your nervous system so that it feels like your new default way of doing things. You can use this tool to program new habits and behaviors into your daily life where you want them.
Then, in the final module, you will learn a powerful set of language patterns called the ‘Milton Model’ that you can use to create change with just the use of language alone. You will also learn language patterns to enhance the experience and depth and robustness of the mental and emotional states.
- How To Elicit A State And Break It When Useful
- Anchoring (visual, kinesthetic and auditory) and Anchoring Techniques (contextualized to the field of application)
- Anchor Integration and Couple Re-Anchoring
- Dissociation and Association
- Future Pace
- New Behavior Generator
- Milton Model
How To Resolve Conflicts: Negotiation, Mediation, And Integration
- Guided Search & Change Personal History
- Context and Meaning Reframe
- Agreement Frame for Mediation
- Conditional Close Six-Step Reframing Conflict Integration Models
- Mediation and Negotiation
- Ecology (learn how to make changes that are good for all affected people)
- Know how to integrate and resolve internal conflicts
- Exploring Submodalities
- Visual Swish
- Fast Phobia Technique
How To Create Strategies For Success And Plan For The Future (Using Submodalities)
- Mapping across submodalities
- The Swish Pattern
- The Fast Phobia/Trauma Process for effectively resolving fears
- Recoding for Motivation
- Learning how to run your own brain: Beyond “visualization” techniques to “programming the software of your mind”
- Disney Creativity Strategy
- During this final set of modules you will also integrate the skills that you have been learning throughout the training.
This program is offered solely for personal enrichment, recreational and avocational purposes and not to provide training for employment.
One Payment oF
Or 8 Weekly payments of
Tim Hallbom, Founder, International Trainer, Professional Coach, and Author
Tim Hallbom is an internationally known trainer and developer in the fields of Coaching, Hypnotherapy, and NLP. He is the co-author of the books, Beliefs: Pathways to Health and Well-being, NLP: The New Technology of Achievement, Coaching in the Workplace, Your Mind Power, and Innovations in NLP, as well as the author of a number of articles about management, ethics, and change.
Throughout his career, Tim has worked with individuals and organizations, authored several articles and books, founded training centers and professional organizations, keynoted international conferences and lectured throughout the world. Tim is dedicated to helping individuals have life changing breakthroughs and organizations experience fundamental improvements.
Tim has contributed significantly to the body of knowledge in the field of human behavior and change. He has refined and championed such processes as re-imprinting, integrating conflicting beliefs, and using eye-accessing cues for discovery and change. He has developed a number of popular NLP techniques, including ones for changing limiting beliefs, working with double binds, using eye cues for discovering the origins of any issue, working with health-related issues and business communications. Because of his contributions in the fields of NLP and Coaching, he was awarded a Diplomate in Coaching by the International Academy of Behavioral Medicine.
Tim has been involved in the field of NLP since 1979 and has been delivering training throughout the world since then. Tim has always been more than a trainer. Throughout his career, he has consistently provided therapy, coaching, and consulting with individuals and organizations around the globe. This “in the field” work has enabled him to make many discoveries about human behavior and change that he would not have made if he restricted his activities to training.
In 1990, Tim created the “Graduate School” of NLP with Robert Dilts and Suzi Smith – the NLP Health Certification Training Program, which is considered to be one of the most advanced NLP training programs in the world. He and his wife Kris are also the co-developers of the WealthyMind™ program, which has been taught in over 20 countries around the world. Moreover, Tim has made many contributions in the field of Professional Coaching. His NLP Coach Certification program was the first based on NLP in North America to be approved by the International Coach Federation. His most recent book, Coaching in the Workplace, is a comprehensive guide for managers on how to use coach skills with their direct reports.
Tim is also well known at some of the best and most recognized NLP institutes around the globe, including International Teaching Seminars (ITS) in London, The Institute for Eclectic Psychology (IEP) in the Netherlands, The Japan NLP Training Center and NLP Comprehensive with Steve and Connirae Andreas. Throughout his career, Tim has trained thousands of highly effective NLPers, who are making their mark in the world.
Tim’s own institute, which he runs with his wife and partner Kris, the NLP and Coaching Institute is an internationally recognized institute, NLPCA is known for its quality of training and high integrity. Tim has also organized and taught over 100 NLP Practitioner Trainings at his own institutes and has thousands of satisfied graduates. He and Kris are the co-developers of the Dynamic Spin Release™ processes, which they have been developing since March of 2008. In November of 2009, they were the keynote speakers at International NLP Conference in London on Dynamic Spin Release™ and the Belgian NLP Conference.
Nick LeForce, International Trainer, Professional Coach, Transformational Poet
Nick LeForce has over 25 years experience of training in NLP programs, and teaching others how to be highly effective in every area of their life. His genuine expertise plus engaging training style have made him highly sought after by business organizations and NLP institutes throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. He is the author of several articles and books including, Introduction to Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (1988) and Healing the Hurts of the Heart: Breaking the Shackles of Emotional Debt (1998). He has also maintained a busy coaching practice for the last decade.
Nick holds a Masters degree in Rehabilitation Administration from the University of San Francisco McLaren School of Business and undergraduate degrees in Psychology and Social Welfare. Nick provides executive coaching services and management consultation to businesses as well as personal development services to individuals. He specializes in Value–Based Life Management Skills, helping individuals and businesses to identify governing values and use those values to create compelling goals, make effective decisions, manage time, overcome barriers to success, communicate persuasively, and achieve desired outcomes.
He has provided on-site consultation and training in Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Change Management, Conflict Resolution, Supervisory Skills, Time Management, and other topics. Nick has worked with both private and public sector clients, including AT&T, Blue Diamond Almond Growers, California Farm Bureau Federation, Citizens Utilities, Department of General Services, Department of Fish and Game, Holiday Inn, Sheraton Hotels, Sacramento County Public Works Agency, Standard Office Systems, State Teachers Retirement System, Water Resources Control Board, United Corporate Furnishings, Varsity Contractors, and others. He is listed as a Quality Consultant with the California Department of Personnel Administration, Office of Statewide Continuous Improvement.
Since 1983, he has studied extensively with leaders in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnotherapy. He is a nationally recognized trainer with Healing Arts Institute in Roseville, CA; NLP California in San Francisco, CA; and other institutes. He has served as faculty for the University of Phoenix teaching courses in business. He is known for his lively and humorous presentation style.
Robert Harrison, NLP Training Director, Professional Coach, Board Certified Hypnotist
Robert Harrison is an internationally recognized trainer and developer in the areas of NLP, Coaching, Hypnosis, and Personality Profiling. He is the author of ‘First 50 Clients: A Toolkit for Hypnotists and Coaches’, The Professional Hypnotists Toolbox, Relationship Tune-Up, and 7 Survival Skills of the 21st Century Career Marketplace. Robert also, after working with the chronically mentally ill for over a decade, developed a model known as the ‘ Structure of Upset’.
He has been dedicated to the art and science of helping others improve their lives for over 20 years.
A Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Instructor of Hypnosis through the National Guild of Hypnotists, trainer, and partner with NLP Institute of California, former President of the Master Hypnotist Society, and founder of The Hypnotist Academy, Robert has created award-winning Hypnosis programs that are proven and road tested.
In 2009, he was awarded the #1 Smoking Cessation Practitioner in world by Smoke Free International. At that time, they were the leading provider of Smoking Cessation Hypnosis Instruction.
Even though he still works in the clinic with clients 1-on-1 most days, he also teaches at two of the largest Hypnosis Conventions each year, co-trains the Practitioner, Master Practitioner in NLP, and WealthyMind™ Program with Tim Hallbom, Kris Hallbom and Suzi Smith, and mentors working Hypnotists & Coaches in the US and abroad to build a successful business.
Robert is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnosis Trainer, NLP trainer, coach, and consultant. He has worked exclusively as a coach, consultant, hypnotist, and trainer for over 13 years.
- Attend at least 13 out of Modules of Training
- Participate in a minimum of 5 hours of practice sessions (over 3 months)
- Read two books (to be assigned in class)
Complete in-class feedback sessions each month
- Select a special interest focus to apply NLP in your daily life
- Demonstrate the ability to use NLP skills and concepts
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
The NLP Institute of California offers a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked guarantee for all of its certification training. Here’s how it works: Come and attend the first module of the NLP Practitioner Training. If you decide that the training isn’t for you (for any reason), just let us know by the end of week one, and we’ll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked and no hard feelings. You will be completely delighted with your Online NLP Practitioner Certification course, we promise!