LIVE & Online - For The First Time Ever!
Become a Professional NLP Coach in 15 Weeks!
Starting...Tuesday, June 28th 2022
ICF Accredited Program - Qualifies for 60
Continuing Coach Education (CCE)
The NLP Coach Certification training is a comprehensive coach certification program for individuals who want to assist other people in achieving their goals, transforming their lives, and becoming the best they can be in any given situation. This program is also for those who want to pursue a career as a professional life coach or business coach.
The mission of this 15 Module online program is to provide you with the finest and most practical coaching skills available today. This training offers you a variety of coaching tools that will tremendously enhance your ability to assist and mentor others to being their best selves. You will also learn how to help clients gain clarity in their lives and give them a deeper understanding of the unconscious patterns holding them back in life. In addition, you will learn how to help them access the inner resources they need to move beyond their blocks, while propelling them to their next level of success. These skills are highly sought after and are definitely rewarding.
Unique Approach To Coaching
Another benefit of this program it that it combines traditional coaching practices with the “magical” effectiveness of NLP. It includes the latest innovations in the fields of coaching and transformation that take you way beyond the procedural methods offered in most coaching trainings. You will gain the necessary skills to build a professional and life coaching practice, as well as enhancing your current practice.
This is your opportunity to become an extraordinary coach, who can help others powerfully transform their lives and go to their next level of success!
Who Should Attend
This program is for you if you want to:
- Become a professional life coach, business coach, executive coach, or transformative coach.
- Grow your existing coaching practice
- Improve your coaching skills as a manager, corporate executive, therapist, trainer, teacher or parent
- You would like to add nlp coaching skills to your existing career.
- Simplify and streamline the business side of your practice.
- Learn how to effectively market yourself
- You are ready to have an intense life changing experience.
- Create more of the life you want, living more consciously, mindfully, and joyfully!
What You Will Learn
- A complete model for the coaching process: You will get the big picture for how to be truly successful as a coach, including:
- Establishing and maintaining a successful “money making” coach practice.
- Promoting and marketing your practice, and enrolling clients who you work with on an ongoing basis.
- Conducting the coach session from beginning to end.
- You will learn everything you need to know to be confident and successful as a coach!
- Holding the vision with the client and maintaining the coach relationship through time.
- Life coaching and business coaching approaches: During this program, you will learn a straightforward strategy for coaching clients in different business contexts and life situations– which will give you to confidence you need to be successful as a coach.
- Quickly build rapport and create a high trust relationship with your clients: The coach–client relationship is a special one. Research shows that the single most important factor for client success is the quality of the relationship with their coach. You will learn several practical strategies for building and maintaining a highly effective coach/client relationship that last through time.
- Contracting as a coaching method: Coaching is a partnership between the coach and the client. As a coach, the first thing you will do with your client is to create a designed alliance and contract for how you will work together over time. Learning how to create the ideal coaching contract will ensure that your client’s show up on time; they are consciously committed to doing the work; they always pay you; and they understand the true nature of the coach/client relationship.
- Belief change work in coaching: During this program, you will learn powerful ways to help your clients change the limiting beliefs that govern their behaviors. You will also learn how to identify and change the unconscious stories and life themes that can prevent your clients from living the lives they really want.
- Deal effectively with internal and external conflicts in your coaching clients: Learn how to quickly identify and change unconscious conflicts in your clients– so that they can be more congruent and joyfully aligned in every area of their life!
- Mindfulness and living life more consciously: A theme of this training is to help your clients navigate life in a more conscious mindful way. You will learn several techniques and strategies to assist your client’s in becoming more self aware and conscious of their daily thoughts, behaviors and actions– and their ability to consciously create exactly what they want in life.
- Learn the fine art of transformative coaching: Help your clients make powerful identity level changes, while breaking through to their next level of success! You will how to create deep core changes in the people you work with through the magic of transformative coaching.
- Assist your clients in making solid decisions that serve their highest good: Learn how to elicit your client’s criteria for what is important to them, and make ecological decisions that are aligned with their heart’s greatest desire.
- Discover new ways for helping your clients stay motivated during difficult times: Learn specific strategies to help clients move toward their goals even when the going gets tough.
- How to make the best use of your NLP skills: You will learn how to magically use the NLP techniques you have already mastered, into the coaching work that you do.
- Experience deep and powerful changes in yourself: You will have the opportunity to transform yourself in ways that you never dreamed of throughout this life-changing program!
- Build a successful practice using Zoom, telecoaching, and in-person coaching: Learn proven methods for marketing and promoting your practice.
You will also learn a variety of coach specific tools and skills that will help you be super successful as a coach, including:
Why This Coach Certification Training Program?
There are many kinds of coaching such as: business coaching, performance coaching and life coaching. Most coaches focus on helping their clients achieve a specific goal; develop a strategy for being more effective at work or at home; and becoming more successful in a certain area life area such as career, relationships or health. This all sounds good, right?
There is another level of coaching that most coaches never get to. This level of coaching goes much deeper. We call it transformative coaching.
Participating in the 15 Module NLP Coach Certification training will give you specific methods, processes and strategies for working at the level of significant of change transformation. What’s more, you’ll find yourself transforming to be the person you truly want to be!
What People Say About the Professional NLP Coach Program
“With the balance of NLP & Coaching in this program, you will leave knowing you have the finest coach training available today, period. When you are with other coaches, it shows. I can’t imagine having trained anywhere else, or with anyone else.”
—Erol Fox, Inherent Excellence, Santa Monica, California
“This is a course that will expedite your own personal growth as well as give you a comprehensive set of tools to empower people to create the life they want to live.”
—Judith Nelson, M.A., Teacher/Life Coach, Fresno, California
“What makes this training both unique and impactful, is that it is taught by world-class instructors who are passionate about their work and live what they teach. Combining the powerful technology of NLP with the practical, outcome-oriented process of coaching has allowed me to provide a much greater range of service to my clients.”
—Victor Rozek, Rozek & Daggett, Coaching and Consulting, Springfield, Oregon
“Before I started the Coaching Program, I didn’t quite understand how to integrate my nutrition practice with NLP coaching. The program taught me how to be an effective listener, compassionate communicator, and how to motivate people to reach their health goals. Now as a Certified NLP Coach and Nutritionist, I am able to effectively support my clients in ways I never thought I could before. I would recommend the NLP Coaching program to anyone who wants to truly create great change in themselves as well as their clients.”
– Mandisa Fabris, Pacifica, California
“Since taking the NLP Coaching program, I have found invaluable tools in helping my clients achieve their goals and positively move their life forward. Coaching offers clarity, insight, and outlining a plan of action. NLP offers the tools to train your brain for motivation and addresses the subconscious reasons for not following through. The combination of these tools empowers clients to breakthrough old obstacles, stay motivated, and achieve their desires. I am now using these tools to reach out to more people with the development of 6 week courses, a CD set and forthcoming book, Train your Brain to Slim your Body for Lasting Weight Loss Success.”
– Holly Stokes, Salt Lake City, Utah
“The Coach Training offered by Tim and Kris Hallbom was brilliant! The training model was a very thorough and effective and one with much opportunity for the observation of demonstrations, questions, and lots of practice. Initially the question was: Is this program worth my having to travel from Trinidad to California several times over the course of six months? In the end, the answer is a resounding yes it was and more. I look forward to working again with Tim & Kris Hallbom, they were great. It was a lot of fun!!”
—Brian Cameron, Cameron and Associates, Trinidad, West Indies
Tim Hallbom, Founder, International Trainer, Professional Coach, and Author
Tim Hallbom is an internationally known trainer and developer in the fields of Coaching, Hypnotherapy, and NLP. He is the co-author of the books, Beliefs: Pathways to Health and Well-being, NLP: The New Technology of Achievement, Coaching in the Workplace, Your Mind Power, and Innovations in NLP, as well as the author of a number of articles about management, ethics, and change.
Throughout his career, Tim has worked with individuals and organizations, authored several articles and books, founded training centers and professional organizations, keynoted international conferences and lectured throughout the world. Tim is dedicated to helping individuals have life changing breakthroughs and organizations experience fundamental improvements.
Tim has contributed significantly to the body of knowledge in the field of human behavior and change. He has refined and championed such processes as re-imprinting, integrating conflicting beliefs, and using eye-accessing cues for discovery and change. He has developed a number of popular NLP techniques, including ones for changing limiting beliefs, working with double binds, using eye cues for discovering the origins of any issue, working with health-related issues and business communications. Because of his contributions in the fields of NLP and Coaching, he was awarded a Diplomate in Coaching by the International Academy of Behavioral Medicine.
Tim has been involved in the field of NLP since 1979 and has been delivering training throughout the world since then. Tim has always been more than a trainer. Throughout his career, he has consistently provided therapy, coaching, and consulting with individuals and organizations around the globe. This “in the field” work has enabled him to make many discoveries about human behavior and change that he would not have made if he restricted his activities to training.
In 1990, Tim created the “Graduate School” of NLP with Robert Dilts and Suzi Smith – the NLP Health Certification Training Program, which is considered to be one of the most advanced NLP training programs in the world. He and his wife Kris are also the co-developers of the WealthyMind™ program, which has been taught in over 20 countries around the world. Moreover, Tim has made many contributions in the field of Professional Coaching. His NLP Coach Certification program was the first based on NLP in North America to be approved by the International Coach Federation. His most recent book, Coaching in the Workplace, is a comprehensive guide for managers on how to use coach skills with their direct reports.
Tim is also well known at some of the best and most recognized NLP institutes around the globe, including International Teaching Seminars (ITS) in London, The Institute for Eclectic Psychology (IEP) in the Netherlands, The Japan NLP Training Center and NLP Comprehensive with Steve and Connirae Andreas. Throughout his career, Tim has trained thousands of highly effective NLPers, who are making their mark in the world.
Tim’s own institute, which he runs with his wife and partner Kris, the NLP and Coaching Institute is an internationally recognized institute, NLPCA is known for its quality of training and high integrity. Tim has also organized and taught over 100 NLP Practitioner Trainings at his own institutes and has thousands of satisfied graduates. He and Kris are the co-developers of the Dynamic Spin Release™ processes, which they have been developing since March of 2008. In November of 2009, they were the keynote speakers at International NLP Conference in London on Dynamic Spin Release™ and the Belgian NLP Conference.
Nick LeForce, International Trainer, Professional Coach, Transformational Poet
Nick LeForce has over 25 years experience of training in NLP programs, and teaching others how to be highly effective in every area of their life. His genuine expertise plus engaging training style have made him highly sought after by business organizations and NLP institutes throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. He is the author of several articles and books including, Introduction to Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (1988) and Healing the Hurts of the Heart: Breaking the Shackles of Emotional Debt (1998). He has also maintained a busy coaching practice for the last decade.
Nick holds a Masters degree in Rehabilitation Administration from the University of San Francisco McLaren School of Business and undergraduate degrees in Psychology and Social Welfare. Nick provides executive coaching services and management consultation to businesses as well as personal development services to individuals. He specializes in Value–Based Life Management Skills, helping individuals and businesses to identify governing values and use those values to create compelling goals, make effective decisions, manage time, overcome barriers to success, communicate persuasively, and achieve desired outcomes.
He has provided on-site consultation and training in Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Change Management, Conflict Resolution, Supervisory Skills, Time Management, and other topics. Nick has worked with both private and public sector clients, including AT&T, Blue Diamond Almond Growers, California Farm Bureau Federation, Citizens Utilities, Department of General Services, Department of Fish and Game, Holiday Inn, Sheraton Hotels, Sacramento County Public Works Agency, Standard Office Systems, State Teachers Retirement System, Water Resources Control Board, United Corporate Furnishings, Varsity Contractors, and others. He is listed as a Quality Consultant with the California Department of Personnel Administration, Office of Statewide Continuous Improvement.
Since 1983, he has studied extensively with leaders in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Hypnotherapy. He is a nationally recognized trainer with Healing Arts Institute in Roseville, CA; NLP California in San Francisco, CA; and other institutes. He has served as faculty for the University of Phoenix teaching courses in business. He is known for his lively and humorous presentation style.
Robert Harrison, NLP Training Director, Professional Coach, Board Certified Hypnotist
Robert Harrison is an internationally recognized trainer and developer in the areas of NLP, Coaching, Hypnosis, and Personality Profiling. He is the author of ‘First 50 Clients: A Toolkit for Hypnotists and Coaches’, The Professional Hypnotists Toolbox, Relationship Tune-Up, and 7 Survival Skills of the 21st Century Career Marketplace. Robert also, after working with the chronically mentally ill for over a decade, developed a model known as the ‘ Structure of Upset’.
He has been dedicated to the art and science of helping others improve their lives for over 20 years.
A Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Instructor of Hypnosis through the National Guild of Hypnotists, trainer, and partner with NLP Institute of California, former President of the Master Hypnotist Society, and founder of The Hypnotist Academy, Robert has created award-winning Hypnosis programs that are proven and road tested.
In 2009, he was awarded the #1 Smoking Cessation Practitioner in world by Smoke Free International. At that time, they were the leading provider of Smoking Cessation Hypnosis Instruction.
Even though he still works in the clinic with clients 1-on-1 most days, he also teaches at two of the largest Hypnosis Conventions each year, co-trains the Practitioner, Master Practitioner in NLP, and WealthyMind™ Program with Tim Hallbom, Kris Hallbom and Suzi Smith, and mentors working Hypnotists & Coaches in the US and abroad to build a successful business.
Robert is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnosis Trainer, NLP trainer, coach, and consultant. He has worked exclusively as a coach, consultant, hypnotist, and trainer for over 13 years.
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
The NLP Institute of California offers a 100% satisfaction, no questions asked guarantee for all of its certification training. Here’s how it works: Come and attend the first module of the NLP Professional Coach Certification Training. If you decide that the training isn’t for you (for any reason), just let us know by the end of week one, and we’ll refund 100% of your registration fee. No questions asked and no hard feelings. You will be completely delighted with your Online NLP Professional Coach Certification course, we promise!